Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

7 things about myself that other bloggers may not know about me.

Hi Jim,  I'll take up your challenge from a  A few things :

1. I was stupid once and had a couple of light beers and got 'done' for DUI - most embarrassing process I've ever been through and do not recommend it to anyone who thinks that they are 'under the limit' after a couple of drinks.

2. If I had my time over again , two things I'd do - firstly, not marry my first wife and, secondly, get an engineering degree.

3. Not waste so much time with my life and get more serious about serious study!

4. I absolutely adore seafood - any kind, any time - as long as its fresh, well cooked and well presented.

5. Wine is the nectar of the gods - good wines compliment all good meals and good friends.

6. I am intolerant - only my true and loyal friends tolerate my lack of tolerance towards fools!

7. Kids are precious and need nurturing in the right way to live, learn and grow!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I really can relate to 2., we really are stupid when we are young......

LindaG said...

I love seafood, too!
Sadly, I have come to realize that only with years and experience, do you realize how much time you may have wasted.

Have a great Wednesday, John. :)