Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

We all wear our own uniforms!

Please read it and laugh - don't take it too much to heart!


The RAF Pilot

An old RAF Pilot sat down at his local coffee shop, still wearing his war-weathered old leather flying jacket and battered flying hat. He ordered a cup of coffee.

As he sat sipping his coffee, a beautiful young woman sat down next to him. She turned to him and asked,

 'Are you a real pilot?' 

He replied, 'Well, I've spent a great deal my whole life flying planes, first Tiger Moths, then the early Anson’s flew  Wimpeys, Lancs, Bleheims and Mosquito’s in WWII, and later on became an instructor. I've taught many people to fly and given rides to hundreds, so I guess I am a pilot. And you, what are you?

She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'

The two sat sipping their coffees in silence.

A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked the same question:

"Are you a real pilot?"  
He replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian.'

4 comments:

Cindy@NorthofWiarton said...

I have heard this one a few times, John, and still laughed after reading it again ! LOL

LindaG said...

Haha. Thanks, John. :-)

cathy@home said...

haha thats a good one John.
A good way to start the day with a laugh I will have a smile on my face for the rest of the day.

Jim said...

Hilarious John!! Loved it!